I placed the DCHF-200 after my antenna tuner.  In other words, the DCHF-200 is
between my tuner and antenna.  When relying on my tuner to match the antenna to
the radio My power meter (on the P3) is showing an SWR of a little over 13:1
(which is about right) .  My meter on my tuner is showing about 92 watts of
power headed down the antenna,but the meter on the P3 is showing over 200
watts.  My intended output being 100 watts.  Does the DCHF-200 show out-going
pwr + reflected pwr?  The tuner matches the antenna to the radio, and the tuner
meter shows a very very small amt. of reflected power.
I put the DCHF-200 at this location, because if I had the tuner installed in
the radio, this is where it would go.

The antenna is a fan dipole trimmed for 40 meters and 20 meters.  I am on
3.810 MHz and without the tuner the SWR is about 13.2:1 here.  The tuner
matches the antenna to the radio with a SWR of very close to 1.0:1. .

AJ4YA
Grady

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad