Be sure to call first to let them know you are coming. Otherwise they may not
have the right people to help you.

Don is now of our excellent support guys. I would be greatly surprised if he
couldn’t help more quickly.

One other tip - it is far easier (and better) to use the K3 Utility to perform
the calibration. It handles everything in the right order and will perform the
job quite well, handling things that would otherwise cause questions.
Be sure to use the latest version for your platform of choice.

- Jack, W6FB
Elecraft Engineering