On Mon,3/6/2017 11:42 AM, Igor Sokolov wrote:
This is really a great idea wich is if ever implemented would make me finally purchase P3.

Igor,

While it's a nice idea, it may or may not be possible to implement. BUT -- we're both pretty active contesters, and I wouldn't dream of working a contest without one. The SVGA card makes it even more useful -- the waterfall can be set to provide 2 minutes on screen, which really helps when trying to find a run frequency. You can look at the patterns to see which frequencies have someone running, and even when skip doesn't let you see the run station, you often see his callers. A waterfall tweaked for lots of averaging is great for finding weak signals on a band that is barely open. And a P3 is great for chasing down sources of RX noise.

73, Jim K9YC