Hi, I must confess that although I have interfaced my KX2 to my software I
haven't really had a chance to use it as a pure radio, unattached to the
computer. One reason was a lack of accessible antennas and time. Today however
I received my MFJ 20m whip antenna and was playing around a bit tonight. Now I
know it's not meant for 160m or 80 or 40, but shouldn't I hear something?  I
mean even tuning to strong am bands, would I not hear these signals?Is this
normal? Thanks for any advice.73 Tom va2fsq.com

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.