Hi all
I am in the fortunate position of having some money to spend upgrading my
station; however I'm torn between two options.

I have a KX3 which I love and use a lot as a base station and also for
SOTA. Generally, I operate with 5W max but there are occasions where I'd
really like more power: but no more than 100W.

My options at present seem to be:
1) Reserve the KX3 for SOTA and buy a K3S, (but nothing more I only have
enough for a K3S)
2) Add a KXPA100 with ATU (and maybe a PX3) instead.

If this were you with money burning a hole in your pocket, which of these
two options would you go for?

73, Gareth - M5KVK