My plan is to operate QRPTTF... YES, digital would be nice, too. SSB for sure.

I seem to always have conflicts with other events. This year is no different as DE Hamfest is the same day.

I have not decided what river I will operate from, yet. Delaware, Brandywine, Red Clay, White Clay are all nearby. I need to see how close is required as all but the Delaware are in "deep" valleys.

Look for club call NR3I or personal WB3LGC.
73, Steve