Unable to work E51DWC on 20 cw this morning, I tried without result to find new
beta firmware for my K3S , the beta firmware announced by Wayne Burdick some
days ago.It is not in the usual beta firmware download page, where there is
only the version 5.57.
Samebody can say me where I can find it?
Reading the Elecraft web page I thought, once again, that I am happy to have
bought K3S-P3-SP3 - even if the last one, SP3, cost too much :)
No other ham radio maker give so wonderful products (by hams for hams) with
great manuals, great continuous improving of products for the hams that bought
them, great continuous help, with the owners at first line service.
Thanks Wayne, thanks Eric, thanks Dan, thanks to all Elecraft people, thanks to
all hams here on Elecraft forum.Ian IK4EWX