Please consider joining us for the weekly Elecraft SSB net on 20m every Sunday.

The net meets at 18:00z (UTC) on 14.303.5 (yes, squeezing in between two busy
frequencies).  All are welcome.  Net control is usually Eric WB9JNZ in IL, and
others
help out with relays from around the country.  Just stay on frequency, even if
you do
not hear net control immediately, as you will probably hear a relay station in
due
course.  We regularly have checkins from across the continent and even as far as
New Zealand.  We urge you to call in even if you are only running a KX2 or KX3
QRP.

73

John, N6JW

Eric sent me the checkin list from last week to post online:

Elecraft SSB Net

WB9JNZ Eric IL K3 4017 Net Control

W4RKS Jim TX K3 3618

N6JW John K3 936