Hi -

As I just finished K2 #5422 Control Board, and Front
Panel (& got good AOK resistance checks) - I'm
wondering
as I start on RF Board - just how much REWORK is it to
add NOISE BLANKER and SSB OPTION to my K2, after the
base K2 is completed?

Is it a major take-apart operation, to add these
options after the base K2 is up and running and all
buttoned up in its case, etc.?

I guess I'm fearing having to dissassemble circuit
boards, and take all stuff back apart - just to add
options.  I can't imagine having to take the RF PCB
back out - once its all in and running.

How hard will it be OR should I add the complexity of
NOISE BLANKER and SSB OPTION, now as I build the basic
K2?

Thanks,
Fred N3CSY
FL