I have been cleaning up my shack and I have a 'like new' set of Chrome
replacement knobs
<http://www.nc7j.com/pa/main.php?cmd=album&var1=NG7M%2FElecraft%2FBronze+VFO+Knobs/>
for a K3 or K3S.  They are really nice, and I know a lot of operators
really like thess heaver knobs on their K3/S.

It appears that the seller in Bulgaria is no longer selling these.  I can't
find them anymore via google.
They just didn't fit the way I like to tune the K3, after I used them for a
little while.  So they are up for sell if someone is interested.  I think I
paid around $140? and it was a special order to get the VFO B knob inset
with the black color to match the VFO A knob.  I would let them go for $90
(paypal preferred) shipped to the 'CONUS' / to your door or make me a
reasonable offer.  They are getting lonely inside the original box from
Bulgaria. ;)

Max NG7M

Direct link to the pictures... these are pictures I took of the actual
knobs you would be buying.

http://www.nc7j.com/pa/main.php?cmd=album&var1=NG7M%2FElecraft%2FBronze+VFO+Knobs/

P.S. please don't start / resurrect a new/old thread on if heavy knobs are
good / okay or otherwise bad for the K3 encoders.  That's the last thing we
all want to see 'ad nauseum' blah, blah, blah.. (sigh...).

--
M. George