Idaho is a great place for our hobby. That is where I got my start in the
80's from Don KA7T. Good luck. I am excited about the chatter the last week
or so about our wishes for an amp. Hope it happens. There have been some
great ideas so far.

Today is a good day to have a Great Day!
73       Ron Wilcox KF7ZN