Don,

I already use ANT1 and ANT2 for my 2 primary antennas. But if I connect a
third antenna, say to ANT1, and use the KAT3 to match it on a few bands,
then I've lost the settings for those bands for one of my primary antennas
previously connected to ANT1.

Or have I misunderstood something?

73,
Randy, KS4L