Hi Ed,

Thanks for adding this to your software.

For both rigs, you could also read the “LxxCxxNx” info right off the VFO A
display, if you’d like. Just use MN to get to the ATU DATA menu entry (index
112), then use SWT to virtually tap “ATU” (KX2) or “ATU TUNE (KX3), and finally
read the data right off the VFO display using DS. Note that it’s a transitory
display lasting about 2.5 seconds.

Wayne
N6KR