Subject: [Elecraft] kx2 utility for linux on Raspberry Pi
Local Time: April 7, 2017 10:51 PM
UTC Time: April 8, 2017 3:51 AM
From: mac3...@gmail.com
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Has anyone successfully installed the kx2util software on raspbian for
the raspberry pi 3? The RPi-3 is a wonderful host for wsjtx and
fldigi. It controls the kx2 like a dream with only two short audio
cables to a $5 usb sound card and the included usb cable. I can then
control my kx2 via the RPi-3 using a virtual network computing window on
a remote desktop. This allows me to control the kx2 in the drafty, cold
shack from the comfort of my computer room upstairs (or anywhere else,
for that matter). The only drawback is getting kx2util installed so I
don't have to drag it upstairs for an upgrade. I would appreciate
detailed instructions if anyone has had success! Thanks - Murphy, KB3EOF

Message delivered to ae...@protonmail.com