I just bought the KXPD3 for my new KX3

First the disclaimer.....I'm not a hotshot CW op, maybe back in my novice days
as wn6sdw. Now, I'm lucky to inch towards 20wpm these days, but only when the
going downhill and the wind is at my back. And no wine.

With that said, I like this little bugger. For the price, the KXPD3 fits
perfect on the front of the KX3 and is very convenient to use.

Its definitely not your $300 ~ $500 key performance. the KXPD3 is definitely
not the smoothest key I have used, but more than adequate for field operation,
or just relaxing working a QSO or two.

I also like use b mode for this paddle.

The cool thing is that Elecraft kept the external paddle port live so you can
have to keys connected at the same. I use the Kent TP1 and the k1el  Winkeyer
for contesting.<http://k1el.tripod.com/WinKeyer1.html>

Cheers all

73 ~ k6sdw