I bought a Raspberry Pi Zero W a few days ago for a project and then realized I need a Raspberry Pi 3. I can return the purchase but since the Zero W's are tough to find and often out of stock, thought I'd offer up the set here if any are interested. I'm selling as a set for exactly the price I paid. I bought them last week and they have not been removed from bags/boxes. Luckily I read more on the project before doing that. If only I read that much -before- purchasing! :-)

Raspberry Pi Zero W: $10.60
Mini-HDMI / HDMI cable [QVS]: $26.49
USB 3.0 hub + SD card reader + OTG adapter [inland iH3048A]: $15.80
USPS Priority Shipping: $7.15

You pay: $60.00

Thanks!
Mike ab3ap