Bert, Don.    Thank you.    Perfect guidance for me.    I    was missing the
CWT enable via the menu and the rotation of VFO knob B to select THR 1.    I
was confused that CWT was on for PSK without having to take an extra step to
turn it on but not for CW.    Thanks for the CW auto tune tip.    I am quite
happy with the decode quality.    Would be cool if you could temporarily switch
the entire screen to display decoded text, if you turn away for a brief moment
you'll miss the decode.    Connected a PC with the USB cable and decoded text
displayed fine.    I have a small OLED display and an Arduino, maybe I'll build
an extended decode window.

73

HB9EYQ

Larry