Cc: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Question regarding paddle wiring

Tom:
On my paddle, the tip represents the dit and I believe all of my rigs are set to right-handed.
73's,

John AA0VE

Tom McCulloch wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the tip connection of the plug generates the dots and the middle (is that considered the 'ring'?) the dashes, or is the other way around?

Tnx for your help

Tom. WB2QDG
k2 1103