A Uber ground was developed for dry areas during WW2.  In damp areas, the
concrete can do just what happened in the concrete pole test.

Per Wikipedia article:
"A disadvantage of Ufer grounds is that the moisture in the concrete can flash
into steam during a lightning strike or similar high energy fault condition.
This can crack the surrounding concrete and damage the building foundation.”

We have plenty of damp soil in northwest 7 land.

Best,
Rick