We have a total of 8 "automatic" WWV synched clocks of various types
distributed around the house.  When I got up this morning, 6 of them had
switched time properly.  The seventh one did its thing a couple hours later.
One still hasn't switched at all, but I'm giving it another day or two.
Curiously, one of the ones that did switch properly switched back to
standard time sometime during the day.  Go figure.  And I live 30 miles from
the WWV transmitter.

    ... Craig   AC0DS