Hi,

Would it be possible on the KXPA100/KX3 combo (and K3*) to allow the ATU
mode to be memorized per antenna? I have a small transmitting loop that is
remotely tuned on ANT1 so wish to run with the ATU in bypass, but ANT2 is a
EFHW which I like to have the tuner active (manual mode) for. I am wary
I'll bump tune while I'm on ANT1 even after clearing match memory, thus not
alerting me to a bad STL tuning solution, so having it in bypass makes a
lot more sense, but I do sometimes flip to ANT2 to quickly see if signal is
better and don't like having to re-enable the ATU.

Thank you,
David Orman / K5DJO