In years past, I knew some "California Kilowatt" operators who considered 1500 watts to be QRP.

73, Bob N7XY

On 4/26/17 12:16 AM, danny.higg...@keme.co.uk wrote:
Isn’t 14060 the QRP frequency on 20M?

Regards,

Danny G3XVR

From: Bob Wilson, N6TV
Sent: 26 April 2017 02:36
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] My photos of the KPA1500 from Visalia, and a Y-BOX update

If you'd like to see what a KPA1500 looks like next to a K-line, start here:

https://bit.ly/KPA1500atVisalia

and step through the next five photos by pressing the "right arrow" key on
your keyboard, or clicking on the circled arrow that appears on the right
side of the photo when you move the mouse over the image.

After the last KPA1500 photo, you'll see K6VNA of Sign-Tek holding a Y-BOX,
with the nice new clear decal she produced for me to use on the top of the
cover, replacing the old silver labels I was using.  Thanks Vina!

Also, many thanks to WA6HHQ for letting me display the Y-BOX at the
Elecraft booth, and also saying some kind words about it during his "New
Product Showcase" slide show at Visalia, where the KPA1500 was clearly the
star of the show.

73,
Bob, N6TV
https://bit.ly/Y-BOX

P.S. My Y-BOX web site now needs some photo updates.  Meanwhile, I'm
working my way through the existing Y-BOX waiting list.  I appreciate the
patience of all those who signed up already.  You should be receiving an
email and invoice from me within the next two weeks now that Visalia is
over and I can get back to assembling.

Message delivered to danny.higg...@keme.co.uk

Message delivered to n...@n7xy.net