On 4/27/2017 8:53 AM, Mel Farrer via Elecraft wrote:

> Final tally, about 75% of the deliveries get it right, 25% get lost, delayed
> or returned to shipper.

Our building is on a street different from the street in the "street
address" and not visible from it.  Fortunately the courier service
drivers know where the building is and where access to our unit is
located.  Any USPS delivery is to the "street box" on the "named street"
and unless we check it daily - which is a pain - we don't know if
anything has arrived that cannot be tracked online.

Recently we had a contract-carrier delivery of a very expensive and
bulky item, and in the delivery instructions we specified "call for
directions".  It worked like a charm, and the driver even stuck around
while we unpacked the box and checked for damage, of which there was none.

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402

>From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest
Beaverton (Washington County) Oregon