Hi Tom,

I don’t believe we have enough rear panel or internal space in the KPA1500 to
accommodate a two-rig switch. That said, if you (or anyone else) wants to use a
home-rolled or commercial rig/antenna switch, or an SO2R box, we’ll try to find
a way to help with integration.

For example, the KPA1500’s front-panel “ANTENNA” switch has a tap function but
not a hold function. We could create a hold function that would select between
two rigs via an external relay. There are various possibilities for control
that I’ll be happy to discuss with you if you’re interested.

73,
Wayne
N6KR