I recently encountered an odd problem which I thought I would share in case
anyone else experiences it. My KPA500/KTA500 combo refused to work on 20
meters. It appeared that the amp was not keying, but only on this band. I
suspected a problem in the amp, but when I removed the tuner and connected the
amp directly to the transceiver everything worked fine. It turned out that the
firmware in the tuner was somehow corrupted. I installed the latest firmware
into the KTA500 and now everything works FB.

73,

Ora
W9DJ

Ora Smith