I am new to the list.  I have been reading the mail for the past few days.

I am not new to Elecraft Kits. I built my first K2 back in 2005. Since then I have built 6 of them for various friends.

Sold my personal K2 in 2009 because I got real sick.

Build another one last year but it turned into a nightmare. My brain was not functioning well back then and the radio ended up scrapped. The rest went in the trash.

Anyway I have a K1 on order that should have been shipped today. Might take me a couple weeks to build it. I am going to take it nice and slow.

thanks for reading.

73

Thom KI8W