From: elecraft...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:elecraft...@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:01 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Cc: elecraft...@yahoogroups.com; elecr...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] New from Elecraft: KPA1500 amplifier with built-in ATU,
separate power supply

We’re pleased to announce our KPA1500 solid-state amplifier, covering 160 to 6
meters. Max power output is 1500 Watts. Other important features include:

- Small RF deck fits on nearly any desktop (~4.5 x 13 x 11.5”, HWD); weighs
only ~22 pounds
- Separate lightweight switching power supply weighs ~15 pounds (standard cable
is 6 feet long)
- Styling matches our other K-Line products
- Built-in wide-range antenna tuner (ATU) with instant recall of
per-band/per-segment settings
- Dual antenna jacks
- Rich I/O complement including Ethernet
- Interfaces to nearly any transceiver; fully integrated with K3 and K3S
- Extensive parametric monitoring ensures safe operation
- Silent PIN-diode T/R switching (no QSK relays)

Introductory price: $5995.

For photos and additional information, use the links below:

http://www.elecraft.com/KPA1500/KPA1500%20FAQ%20rev%20A1b.pdf

If you’d like to be notified when we begin taking orders, please contact
Elecraft. Or add your name to the list at the Visalia DX convention this
weekend.

Required notification: "This device has not yet been authorized as required by
FCC rules. It is not, and may not be
offered for sale, or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained."

73,
Wayne, N6KR
Eric, WA6HHQ

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: Wayne Burdick <n...@elecraft.com>

  _____

<mailto:n...@elecraft.com?subject=Re%3A%20New%20from%20Elecraft%3A%20%20KPA1500%20amplifier%20with%20built-in%20ATU%2C%20separate%20power%20supply>
 Reply to sender

<mailto:elecraft...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20New%20from%20Elecraft%3A%20%20KPA1500%20amplifier%20with%20built-in%20ATU%2C%20separate%20power%20supply>
 Reply to group

 Start a New Topic

 Messages in this topic (1)

  _____

  <https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1464031581_phpFA8bON>

 <https://yho.com/1wwmgg> Have you tried the highest rated email app?

With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on
the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes
(Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with
1000GB of free cloud storage.

  _____

 Visit Your Group

·