From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dr.
William J. Schmidt
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 8:28 PM
To: KC6CNN <kc6...@gmail.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] not bashing a product just a warning to future
purchasers.

I find their kits to be the exact opposite of your experience. I have six of
their kits, the last two were build by my 15 YO son (at the time) with zero
problems.  They also have a forum like Elecraft and a very helpful users group
and designer, which leads me to ask why you would post this on the Elecraft
forum instead of the qrp-labs forum?  Elecraft and qrp-laps fill different
segments of business and have no overlap in products.

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC
Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator