This Elecraft mail-based list is a GREAT asset for
this newbee.  My previous experiences were with BB's
and Forums.

1 Question:  Let's say I'm reading the Elecraft
list of mail, the most recent.  And I see a set of
messages I'd like to chime in on - HOW DO I DO IT.

For example, lets say there are 6 messages in a
sequence, dealing with some topic.  And I'd like to
reply with a response.  HOW DO I DO IT?  How do I
"post" my 7th response in the series?

I use simple yahoo.com mail.  I stay away from
Microsoft's OUTLOOK EXPRESS with a passion.

Thanks,
Fred N3CSY
FL