Our local radio club is considering the purchase of a K-2/100 to be
used as a club radio. Its primary useage will be as a contest radio for
events like Field Day, etc. I am looking for input from you list members
who have experience with the K-2 as to its suitability for this purpose.
I personally am not familiar with the radio and my concern would be
mainly in the area of ease-of-use for those operators who are not especially
experienced or knowledgeable  in using modern transceivers.

Thanks in advance for any input you might offer.

73
Tom Hellem
K0SN
Missoula, MT