*For those of you who cannot attend the Dayton/Xenia Hamvention we have a few announcements:

1) We will be offering free shipping from May 15th until May 31 for all USA orders except ferrite-only orders. It's not as exciting as picking your stuff up at the Hamvention and meeting the dynamic Wayne, Eric and the rest of the Elecraft crew as well as me and my daughter Sarah KM4WHL, but its the next best thing!

2) We are showing 2 new products and taking pre-orders (no payment): the Kx32fan accessory and Kx21 3-cell DC Charger. If you cannot make the show, please send an email to: i...@proaudioeng.com and let us know you want to be on the list, and we'll save your place in the initial orders. Those of you who have already emailed us about these products are already in the queue.

To those who will be at Xenia, travel safely, and we are looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers & 73,

Howie - WA4PSC
www.proaudioeng.com*