Mike,

I've flown with the Bioenno Power 12Ah LiFePO4 batteries several times,
carrying two at a time in my carry-on baggage.  I've flown mostly in and out
of Japan (Narita and Naha, Okinawa) with them.  I usually end up having to
pull the batteries out so that I can show them that they're under the
appropriate limit.  Once I've done that, it has been smooth sailing from
there.  My main fear is that screeners won't know what the exact limit is.
While I've never gone this far, you could try printing out the regulations
for your particular airline or country and carrying them with you as a
reference to show screeners if they have questions.

https://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ash/ash_programs/h
azmat/passenger_info/media/Airline_passengers_and_batteries.pdf

I've heard some countries, like Hong Kong, might want to charge you an
import tax for whatever radio gear you're bringing in.  And then an export
tax when you leave.  (Which is why I never paid for the Hong Kong license
when I visited there!)  You might want to ask this question if you're
applying for a reciprocal license in a foreign country.

Hope this helps, and happy travels.

73!

-Brad Butler
W6BJB/JS6TQS