This is a simple reminder that this coming Weekend is the "CQ BR" W6SFM Bug Roundup Event!

W6SFM On-Air BUG ROUNDUP - Starts Saturday May 20th 1400 UTC (7:00 AM Pacific LOCAL Time) through Sunday May 21st 1400 UTC (7:00 AM Pacific Local time)

Objective:
This 24-hour event is not a contest; rather it is a time dedicated to celebrating our CW and Bug key heritage. Participants are encouraged to get on the air and simply make enjoyable, conversational CW QSOs using a Bug style key as the sending instrument. There are no points scored in this event, and all who participate are winners.

To register your station for this event please be sure to visit our Bug Roundup Event page at http://www.w6sfm.com/Bug_Roundup.html An on-line spotting page and Operator Chat window will be active during the event and can also be found by visiting the Bug Roundup Event page (http://www.w6sfm.com/Bug_Roundup.html) <http://www.w6sfm.com/Bug_Roundup.html> Once the event has concluded, optional logs may be submitted to the W6SFM by way of the link provided on the clubs Bug Roundup web page.

Thank you for your participation and we hope you enjoy the event as much as we enjoy hosting it. 73

For more information on this exciting event please visit the W6SFM Bug Roundup website page by clickingHERE <http://www.w6sfm.com/Bug_Roundup.html> (http://www.w6sfm.com/Bug_Roundup.html)
--
W6SFM