I have two macros. One to turn off MICBIAS and MIC BTN. The second to turn
MICBIAS back on and set MIC BTN to Ptt UP.dn.

The first one works fine:
MN135;MP000;MN082;MP000;SWT09;
MN135 sets MICBIAS off and MN082 sets MIC BTN off. SWT09 exits the menu

When I go to set them back I use:
MN135;MP016;MN082;MP004;SWT09;
MN135, bit 4 sets MICBIAS back on. MN082, bit 2 sets Ptt UP.dn. SWT09 exits
menu.

When I go to use the mic, it does not work. When I look at the menu items they
are set correctly. To get the mic to work, I have to toggle MIC BTN manually.
Once I do that everything is fine.

Anyone have any idea if I’m doing something wrong or I am missing something
(probably something simple).

Thanks,
Roger
AE4RM