Phil,

A "Y" cable on the RS-232 path will do that for you.
The real physical connection place for the "Y" cable depends on whether you have the P3 or not.

If you do NOT have the P3, you may not need the "Y" cable - Plug the cable from your Microbit to the RJ-45 to DB-9 dongle that comes with the KIOXB (you may need a gender changer).

If you DO have the P3. connect the "Y" cable to the "PC" DB9 on the P3 and connect the Mircobit cable into one side of the "Y" cable, and plug the CBLP3Y cable that normally would connect to the P3 PC connector into the other side of the "Y" cable.

73,
Don W3FPR