Harry I would respectfully disagree with some of your post. Because of
questions from others I have learned a lot about using antennas with my KX2
while camping, I have been able to investigate side products that work with
my K3s and have purchased a few of them and they have enhanced my operating
with my rigs. I would not have known about them otherwise.  I have seen
posts about some RFI and followed some suggestions that has helped reduce
my RFI. These may not have been directly elecraft products but they have
really helped me. Some forums are too strict for me and not very friendly,
this one has just the right balance for me. Not having an electronics
background I have learned  a lot. It reminds me of another forum I really
like, DXlab where no question is to be slighted, and it is a very open
learning format. I feel the same about this one. Nurturing a learning
environment for all in the hobby who buy elecraft, to me, is
important.There have been a few threads that should have been stopped and
were. Being offended easily, being grumpy, or unwilling to entertain
other's views is not needed. I find it very easy to delete posts I do not
need. I hope you stay on because it sounds like you have experience and can
help others who might be new or not have a technology background. Have a
great day.

Today is a good day to have a Great Day!
73       Ron Wilcox KF7ZN
RN, BSN
Secretary Utah DX Club
ARRL & W5YI VE