Jim

I have used Remote Rig on my TS480 for years.  They are great units and I
highly recommend them.

I replaced them with a 6300 and a Maestro about a year go.  The setup is
more complicated at the moment, but that also works well.

I have been running remote for about 11 years now and I don't get to my
remote base for months at a time.  The one thing to remember is that look
around your shack and make a list of every button you push.

You now have to figure out how to do it from behind a locked door.  :)

Mike va3mw