Thanks, Don. I will take a look at it. Any recommendations for
commercial products?

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Wilhelm [mailto:donw...@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:32 AM
To: Pawlak, Daniel L; 'Elecraft@mailman.qth.net'
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Elecraft] Digital mode advice

Dan,

Take a look at the interface box I built for my K2 long ago.  It is on
my webpage www.w3fpr.com.
I still use it on occasion.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 5/31/2017 7:29 AM, Pawlak, Daniel L wrote:
> Hi,
>                  I have a K2 (ser no in the 3000s) and would like to
set it up to operate with the digital modes. I followed the thread about
getting started with JT65 software and will probably try that. My
question: is there some guidance available to help me set up my K2 for
digital modes. Many moons ago I hooked it up to my old PC and was able
to receive digital transmissions, using one of the common programs at
the time; but, I did not transmit. Is there an interface box I could buy
or build (kit?) to get my on the air?