Sell little used, never portable, factory assembled KX3 SN 93XX purchased
December 2016 with the following factory installed Options:

KXATF3-F Internal , 20-W ATU
KX3FL3-F Dual-Passband Roofing Filter
KX3BC3-3 Internal NiMH Charger with Real-Time Clock

Also included:

MH3   Hand Microphone
KXSER   ACC1 to computer cable
E980232 ACC2 IO CABLE MODULE (Provides keying path for KPA500)
E850524 Factory right-angle connector power cable
E850524 KX3 Allen wrench
Original user manual
Elecraft Hat
Original KX3 factory shipping container.

Have completed many of my HF operation goals.  Re-configuring shack to take a
different route …

Price: $1,1200 OBO USPS money order or check, plus shipping 6 Lbs from 19446,
Cont US only.  I’ll pay insurance Insurance. No PayPal.   Would consider
traveling a reasonable distance to complete sale.

Please contact off list:  witme...@gmail.com

Bob  W3RW
Lansdale, PA