Teamviewer is a multi-user computer remote control program. You can use it to control apps running on a remote PC. One of those apps "could" be a program that controls the remote K3 via the RS-232 CAT port. For CW, you'd still need some way to key the K3 from the control site.

TV is a mediated application and exhibits a varying amount of latency. Trying to drag things around the remote monitor is frustrating at bestand impossible when the latency is really high. W7RN uses TV to give remote users access to the station automation [rotators, antenna switches, KPA500, etc], and sometimes even just managing a double-click can be difficult. TV is free for non-commercial users [it does nag you], possibly the latency would decrease dramatically if you spring for the licenses. [:-)

73,

Fred ("Skip") K6DGW
Sparks NV USA
Washoe County DM09dn