Jacl,
        I have just knocked up a web based KPA Control program.

        I need about another 5-7 days to document and to test, and then I can
post how too.

You would need

        a)      Remote Shack
        b)      KPA 500 in remote shack
        c)      Network connection with a public IP Address to remote shack
        d)      Small PC/Raspberry/Laptop etc
        e)      Python 3 Ecosystem

I already do this for my rotator, so using an iPad standing on the roof I can
control my antenna, which has saved countless trips up and down the stairs.
Same principle for the KPA.

I have the full Elecraft command set for the KPA 500 available as a web page.

If you are interested please drop me a PM… and I will link you to my web-page
which details how this can be accomplished.

Regards

        Tim, A45WG