From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Mike Rhodes
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 6:10 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] 6m off-frequency

...would certainly be interesting to set those operators who tune for the
"zeros" down in front of a vintage rig with a tuning dial - although I think
Erik alluded to that a bit in his post. Better yet, how about a stint in the
crystal controlled Novice band where you tuned from one end of the band to
the other in search of an answer to your call.

Mike / W8DN
Yes, a crusty OT