Clearly propagation was regional. I only heard two or three call signs, none complete enough for a contact. All were Midwest stations.

My 100 watts and wire antenna netted no returns, but Reverse Beacon showed my CQs consistently strong toward the East Coast.

What power and antenna were you running?

Kent