Hello all. I have a kx2 I bought in April. Haven't used it much and I'm wanting
to buy more parts for my harley. I'm going to sell the kx2 and figure I'd list
it here first. I ordered it new and I am the original owner and have all
paperwork and boxes. Comes with 2 of the factory kxbt2 battery's and the
charger, kxat2-f tuner, hand mic, super antenna mo1dxr 10-80 meter kit, around
25 foot coax, and a alpha moto 6-40 meter mobile antenna if desired. I'm asking
1000 plus shipping for all, and it's all in good shape. I would be happy to
send any pictures or answer any questions. I am located in Cairo Missouri.

Thanks,
Evan Brendel
Kc0ntc.