On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 11:46 AM, G4GNX <g4...@g4gnx.com> wrote:

> THIS is why I'm proud to own Elecraft equipment and will continue to do so.

Here here! I just wanted to mention that I think it speaks well of both
Elecraft and the Elecraft community that someone can come onto the mailing
list, mention a problem and give some feedback, get a good solid response
from an officer of the company AND not get torn up in the process by a
heckling peanut gallery. So many times I see communities where folks will
take honest feedback as criticism and react poorly when that clearly wasn't
the intent; it's heartening to see that the Elecraft community is more
accepting of well-intentioned, well-written and honest feedback, and that
makes me proud and happy to be an Elecraft owner.  73,

        - Dan C.
          AC2OI