From: kismar...@hotmail.com <kismar...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:21 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: K3S no RF at CW

Yes, I have VOX enabled and FL1 with BW=2.8kHz is set as TX filter for all
modes - no ERR_TXF. The K3S switches from RX to TX, the red TX LED blinks and I
can hear my Morse code on another radio when TXing into dummy load. Just output
power in CW mode is minuscule to 1 bar on RF indicator, read as 0 or -15 dBm
with K3 Utility Calibration. I measured 103 mV pk-pk on 50 Ohm load at ANT1
connector giving 26.7 uW or -15.7 dBm where 12 W should be. CONFIG:KXV3B is
NORm. Everything is fine in SSB and SSB+CW mode but not with CW MODE selected.