Be certain you have correctly installed L31 and that it is the 10 uH
shielded inductor.  Resistor R115 is about the same size - is there a
possibility that you exchanged these parts?

Be certain you have D16, D17 and D18 inserted the proper way around (the
Parts Placement Diagram is handy for checking diode orientation).  Check the
soldering on these diodes.

Be certain R19 and RP2 is well soldered.  While you are checking soldering,
also check R20 and R21, RFC14 C84 and C85, and Q19.  You can check the
toroid lead soldering for RFC14 by measuring the resistance to ground from
the source of Q19 - expect a small bit more than 270 ohms.

73,
Don W3FPR