Patch the OM Power between P3 and microham box. TCVR goes to P3 and PC goes to
microham. Then select Elecraft and baud rate from the menu. You should
immediately see it following frequency on the display.

OM Power echoes serial commands through and monitors the data. I don't have
your model, but this is how they all work.

Any problems you should contact OM Power support. Tibi is very good and will
respond quickly.

73,
Josh W6XU

Sent from my mobile device