One other question: at the very end of the extended procedure, it says (in
bold) to kake sure I do the refcal procedure at room temperature as it says in
the manual.
Am I supposed to do the refcal again? - after the extended procedure? Or is
this just a note/reminder regarding the reference calibration that I do before
the extended procedure?

Jeff - KG7HDZ