Fred,

My Mouser 2004 catalog lists the 20 pin right angle header strip with gold
plating as PN 571-28722320 or they have a gold plated breakaway strip of 36
that you can snip off 20 pins easily with your cutters PN 554-CA-S36RSP100,
the strip of 36 is less expensive.  You can also check DigiKey for header
strips - I like the breakaway variety because you can make any size you
wish.

73,
Don W3FPR